|Youth practice their new bowling skills at Rec & Ed's |
free bowling clinic on November 14.
“We’re excited about this new partnership with Revel & Roll because it gives families something new to try and another opportunity to stay active this winter," said Elyse Bairley, Rec & Ed's Youth Team Sports Supervisor. "All skill levels and children in grades 1-9 are welcome to join this fun new league.”
|(In background) A child receives instruction |
on proper technique.
To introduce the new bowling facility and winter league, Rec & Ed hosted a free youth bowling clinic at Revel and Roll on Saturday, November 14. About 50 students attended and received two hours of free bowling instruction.
Theresa Schneider, a 6th grade parent from Forsythe said, “It’s a great idea to introduce kids to bowling with some guidance, hoping it will improve both their enjoyment as well as their skills.”
Winter Rec & Ed Youth League Details
- The youth bowling league will be divided into two groups: grades 1-5 and 6-9.
- The season runs on Saturdays from January 23 to March 26.
- Each session will run from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. The first 30 minutes will be bowling instruction followed by league play.
- Students will play 3 games per day.
- The registration fee covers ball and shoe rental and an end of season pizza party.
- Go directly to registration here.
Expert Bowling Instruction
“I take great pride in teaching kids who don’t know how to bowl and turning them into confident bowlers,” said Kurt. "Bowling is a lifelong sport and it starts with our youth.”
Questions about this exciting new youth bowling opportunity? Please contact Elyse Bairley at email@example.com. Or click here to register and reserve your spot today!