Rec & Ed is offering a variety of Aqua Fitness classes this fall at the newly-reopened Scarlett and Forsythe Middle School pools. Look for popular returning Rec & Ed instructors and new instructors -- all are experienced, certified, and excited to help you work out in the water.Choose from 6 sensational classes
New to aqua fitness? The top 3 classes provide fitness and fun.
- Aqua Fit with Jennifer Varajon at Scarlett pool - Get fit while having fun.
- Aqua Pilates with Miranda Cummings at Scarlett pool - Improve core strength & posture.
- Aqua Zumba with Mesha Terrell at Scarlett pool - Join the pool party full of cardio dance.
Classes 4 and 5 offer a more intense workout.
|Work out in the water with Donna Kujat to challenge|
your strength, speed and stamina.
- H2O Circuits with Nancy Herlocker at Forsythe pool - Get a great workout at your own pace.
- H2O Hiit Boot Camp with Donna Kujat at Scarlett pool - High Intensity Interval Training.
And finally, a class that's perfect for people with arthritis, who are recovering from an injury, or just prefer a more gentle form of exercise.
- Therapeutic Deep Water with Nancy Herlocker at High Point - Gentle exercise in a warm pool.
See you at the pool this fall!
Questions? Contact Victoria at email@example.com or leave a message at 734-994-2300, ext. 53149.